BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

I’m Gonna Party.. Like It’s My Birthday!




(29-05-1988)It’s my birthday!! I’m not sure how you tend to approach your day of birth but I am inclined to remind everyone for a few weeks prior that a certain amount of years ago today I was born. It’s not as if I think everyone needs to stop what they are doing, bake a cake, throw a party, sing happy birthday and rename this day “Official Megan Day”. But if you wanted to I wouldn’t stop you. And if you have been wondering what to get me for my birthday, which I am sure you have spent literally seconds thinking about, you can play my three favorite games!

Even More Bloons!

Bloons and I met one overcast San Francisco day. I was the new kid at AG and Bloons was just this little Monkey nominated for “Best Performance by a Monkey” at the AG Showdown. Who is this monkey? Why should I vote for him? I played. And with one throw of the dart I was hooked.

Red Remover

I play this game for the smiley faces and the encouraging “Yay!” received when you pass a level. It’s the little things in life that really get me, clearly.

Squzzle

High Score? Check! Puzzle? Check! Addicting? Check! Fill up each square with the puzzle pieces and clear the square use all the same color pieces in the square and clear the level. I have one “friend” (read: enemy) I can’t beat and it keeps me coming back for more.

1 comments:

Nahin Mamun said...

This post looks like 100% copy/paste from another blog. What is the meaning of Bloon? How did you meet at San Fransisco?